The Quality and Environment Policy is based on a commitment of the company and the respective top management, to meet the requirements of the standard and develop its road transport operations of goods, promoting respect for the environment by preventing pollution and minimizing the significant environmental impacts associated. At the same time it is our intention to continuously improve the processes that allow the provision of services that provide quality levels appropriate to the needs and expectations of customers and other stakeholders, including society at large.
The Security Policy is based on a commitment that is based on compliance with the following general principles and standards of performance, particularly in OSH issues being documented, implemented and maintained.
● Pollution Prevention and Resource Management: Prevention of increased pollution and improve the environmental performance of the company by means of minimization of significant environmental impacts. It is also our concern the rational use of natural resources such as water and energy.
● Customer Satisfaction: Ensure customer satisfaction by meeting the requirements of the transport service, especially in our quality and responsiveness.
● Motivation, Training and Awareness: Involve all staff, including through training, as well as suppliers, meeting their needs in order to motivate them and make them aware of their responsibilities.
● Compliance with legislation and other requirements: Compliance with legal requirements and other applicable in the field of Quality and Environment.
● Continuous improvement: Continuous improvement of environmental performance and efficiency of quality management through the establishment and annual review of goals and targets aimed at optimizing processes and favoring communication among stakeholders.
● Accident Prevention and Resource Management: Prevention of accidents and increase in safe behavior of the company by means of minimization of significant potential impacts, including the OSH risks, preventing injuries, injury and damage to health.
● Customer Satisfaction: Ensure customer satisfaction by meeting the requirements of the transport service, especially in our security and responsiveness .
● Motivation, Training and Awareness: Involve all employees and collaborators, including through training, meeting your needs in order to motivate them and make them aware of their individual safety responsibilities.
● Compliance with Legislation and Other Requirements: Compliance with legal requirements and other applicable in the field of security, in particular the dangers OSH and, APETRO agreement and communicated to all persons working under the control of the company.
● Continuous improvement: Continuous improvement of safety performance and effectiveness of safety management through the establishment and annual review of goals and targets aimed at optimizing processes and favoring communication among stakeholders.
General objectives of Quality and Environment
● Meeting the needs and expectations of customers and serve them effectively and efficiently;
● Motivate employees and foster a good working environment;
● Ensure infrastructure and adequate equipment and committed suppliers;
● Ensure business growth;
● Maintain and continually better the Quality Management System and Environment;
● Ensure pollution prevention, waste management and the reduction of natural resources consumption.
General Security Objectives
● Compliance with Legal Requirements Safety and Business Standards, setting quantified objectives;
● Ensure accident prevention, ensuring the safety of products and goods;
● Ensure the health and well -being of employees and third parties;
● Ensure security of the premises.
In order to improve the organization's performance and customer satisfaction, TML has implemented a Quality Management System, Environment and Security, represented by the processes that describe the activities necessary to achieve the shuttle service to environmental performance and improvement Quality and Safety.
The identification of those processes which have been developed and improved over the years of experience of TML, was based on a systematic approach. According to this approach, for each process were set goals and targets set monitoring indicators, which determine the effectiveness of implementation, and set the necessary resources.
|Act||Take actions to continually improve process performance.|
|Planning||Establish the objectives and processes necessary to deliver results in accordance with customer requirements and the policy of TML.|
|Execute||Implement the processes.|
|Verify||Monitor and measure the performance of processes of transport service compared to the policy, objectives and requirements for service and report the results.|
The QAS Management System of TML is formalized issued documentation set, which is divided into four hierarchical levels of information consists of:
|Level 1||The QAS Manual presents the processes and describes the QAS Management System of TML in a generic and globally way. It shows how the organization undertakes to meet the specific requirements of the QAS management defined and the Policy of Quality, Environment and Security.|
|Level 2||The Procedures describe the set of activities considered within the system, taking into account the NP EN ISO 9001:2008 and EN ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001 and NP 4397.|
|Level 3||The Work Instructions are the means to clarify details and specific aspects of the activity of a given process. The Driver's Manual is a set of Work Instructions , aimed at drivers .|
|Level 4||The Printed are arrays of support for the records of Quality and Environment, which are objective evidence of the practical application of the system. External documents are from the customers, suppliers and Legal and Other Requirements.|